The primary purpose of this article is to provide Dua for someone you love by describing the importance of love.
Love is not just a feeling but a divine gift bestowed upon us by Allah, the Most Gracious.
In the teachings of Islam, Allah, the Most Merciful, sheds light on the beauty of love.
Love is the most powerful emotion that connects hearts, which makes life beautiful.
Dua for someone you love becomes an effective means for requesting blessings, protection, and well-being for the person you love.
The Dua presented here is entirely halal and pure. Our Big Molana is strictly against black magic and any related activity, and he took the dua from Authentic and halal sources to help our people.
The Prophet (PBUH) said: “On the Day of Judgment, Allah, the Exalted, will say: ‘Where are those who have mutual love for the sake of My glory? Today, I shall shelter them in My shade where there is no shade but Mine.”(Riyad as-Salihin 377)
Dua for someone you love: A Heartfelt Prayer for Someone You Love
Dua is not just a prayer but a profound form of communication with the Divine.
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Nothing is more dear to Allah than one’s supplication to Him.”(Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3370)
Making dua involves sincerely asking for divine help, guidance, or blessings.
It is said that making dua will bring blessings (barakah) from Allah.
You call upon divine blessings when genuinely praying for someone’s well-being, prosperity, or happiness.
When you make dua for someone you love, then it is seen as a selfless act.
It is a genuine way to express your care and concern for their well-being.
How To Make Dua For Someone You Love?
How To Make Dua For Someone You Love? Answer to the question is given in some steps you can follow to make a heartfelt dua for your loved ones:
- Perform Wudu: To cleanse your body.
- Facing the Qiblah: Direction of Kaaba.
- Raise Your Hands: Position for reciting dua.
- Good Deed: Share this article to help others.
- Begin with Praise: Start by praising and glorifying Allah.
- Call Upon Allah: Invoke Allah using His name.
- Praise Prophet (SAW): send blessings by reading Durood Shareef.
- Be Specific: Clearly specify your Dua for your loved ones.
- End with Gratitude: Conclude by showing submission to Allah’s will.
I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions, and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended.(Sahih al-Bukhari 1)
The only reason you have come here is that you are looking for some effective dua for the well-being of a loved one, so we hope that through this article, we can provide it to you.
Follow the step-by-step guidance and achieve your desired outcomes with the blessings of Allah (SWT).
Here Is Dua for someone you love
The best dua you can make for someone you love is Surah Ibrahim (14:40), which is “Rabbij ‘alnee muqeemas Salaati wa min zurriyyatee Rabbanaa wa taqabbal du’aaa.” which means “My Lord, enable me to establish prayers, and also (raise) from my descendants, and accept my supplication.”
You can ask Allah(SWT) for his blessings and mercy by reciting this Dua for someone you love.
Dua for Someone You Love in 5 Simple Steps:-
- Firstly, take a fresh Shower(Ablution).
- Say “ya hayyu ya qayyum birahmatika astaghees“ 100 times.
- Read Durood Shareef thrice
- Then recite “Surah Ibrahim” verse 40 for 1000 times.
- Lastly, imagine the person you love and pray to Allah (SWT).
You have to perform this ritual for 41 days, and Inshallah, soon your dua will be accepted by merciful Allah.
If you need any help or have any questions, then feel free to contact our Molana ji through WhatsApp.
If you perform this dua with the right intentions, we promise you will see results beyond your imagination.
We are saying this because we have seen this dua positively transform many people’s lives.
You can recite Dua for someone to come back to you to get someone back in your life through the blessings of Allah(SWT).
Dua to bring someone closer to you
If you want to bring someone closer to you, then read Surah Al-Fatiha, recite it after isha salah, and then repeat, “Qaalaa Rabbanaa zalamnaaa anfusanaa wa illam taghfir lanaa wa tarhamnaa lanakoonanna minal khaasireen” 1000 times.
We promise you that that person will get closer to you day by day if you pray this dua correctly with the right heart and intention.
You can perform Dua to increase love in Husband heart to get all his love and make him closer to you.
If you want to make someone feel about your love for them, you can take the help of this Halal Dua to make someone fall in love with you.
Dua to bring someone closer to you in steps:
- Start between Adhan and Iqamah.
- Make sure you are in the state of Wuzu.
- Then Chant “Ya Allah Illaha” 100 times.
- Read verse 23 of Surah Al-A’raf 1000 times.
- Lastly, ask Allah(SWT) to make that person close to you.
Follow this dua for 41 days, and you have to perform continuously without skipping a day for effective results.
Keep complete faith in the power of and Almighty Allah to bring that person close to you as soon as possible.
Dua for someone to love you
The best Dua for someone to love you is “Wa Huwal lazee yaqbalut tawbata ‘an ‘ibaadihee wa ya’foo ‘anis saiyiaati wa ya’lamu maa taf’aloon”. Recite this dua after each prayer and ask for Allah’s blessings to make that person love you.
Method to perform Dua for someone to love you
- Begin by reciting the Opening chapter (Surah Al-Fatihah).
- Read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Then, recite verse 25, “Surah Ash-Shura” 411 times.
- Reread Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Lastly, pray to Allah to make that person fall in love with you.
You have to perform this dua for 21 days continuously, and you will find that the person is in love with you.
Precautions to take while making Dua for someone you love
- Sincerity of Intention: Ensure your intention is genuinely for the well-being of your loved one.
- Maintain Privacy: Keep your dua private to avoid people’s evil eyes..
- Mindful of Timing: Be conscious of appropriate times for dua; women should avoid during menstrual periods.
- Consistent Supplication: Make dua regularly to demonstrate continuous care for your loved one.
- Pair with Good Deeds: Accompany your dua with acts of charity and kindness for added impact.
Wazifa for someone you love
This Wazifa works as a bonus as it will help to boost the process of making Dua for someone you love and getting acceptance from Allah(SWT).
Follow the steps given below to get blessings of Allah(SWT) for someone you love:
- Perform Wudu (Ablution).
- Recite “Ya Wadodoo” 100 times.
- Follow with Ayat-ul-Kursi.
- Make a Heartfelt Dua, “O Allah, bless my loved one. Shower them with Your mercy, protect them, and grant them success. Ameen.”
- Blow on Honey and ask Allah to fill sweetness in your relationship.
Visualize the sweetness of Honey entering your relationship as a blessing from Almighty Allah.
Incorporate this Wazifa for someone you love with the Dua’s to achieve maximum benefits.
Benefits of reading this dua for someone you love
Apart from getting blessings from Allah Tallah for your love, this dua has many other benefits, which are given below:-
- Emotional Connection: Strengthens the emotional bond between you and your loved one.
- Close to Allah: By showing your dependence, you get close to Allah(SWT).
- Forgiveness: You can seek forgiveness for any sin by reciting this Dua for someone you love.
- Personal Well-Being: Contributes to your well-being by promoting a positive mindset.
- Protection: Praying this dua daily will protect you from evil or harm.
You can also seek the guidance of a knowledgeable scholar like Molana Basheer Khan.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “If a man loves his brother, let him tell him that he loves him.”(Sunan Abi Dawud 5124)
In Summary, by sincerely practising Dua for someone you love, you not only strengthen your connection with Allah but also contribute to the well-being and happiness of your loved ones.
This article provides three powerful and halal duas with proper methods to perform.
You can seek Allah’s blessings to strengthen the bond with your loved one by reciting these prayers.
We assure you that including these duas in your life will bring positive changes.
Follow these Dua’s with sincerity to achieve the desired results.
We want to inform you about the internet scams in the name of Allah for money, which many people tell us.
Ruhani Dua is a halal website created for the betterment of the Muslim community by helping in every aspect of life through halal Duas and Wazifa given by our Molana Basheer Khan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is There Any surah to make someone love me back?
After each prayer, recite Surah Al-Fajr 11 times, after the salam, recite
“Ya Wadodoo” 100 times. In the end, pray to Allah(SWT) to get your love back. You have to repeat this for 41 days to make someone love back.
How to make someone fall in love with you?
If you want to make someone fall in love with you, recite ALLAAHUMMA AH’ABBANEE ILAA QALBI this dua 100 times with surah al-Fatiha after isha salah to get Allah’s blessings and make someone feel your love.
How To Ask Allah For Someone You Love
you can ask Allah by making a clear prayer in front of him like “O Allah, bless [Name of the Loved One] with Your love, guidance, and protection. Grant them happiness, health, and success. May our relationship be pleasing to You. Ameen.”