Love is one of the most influential and strong powers in the world. When you love someone, you are ready to do anything for them. You care about them, and you will go to the ends of the world for their happiness. Not only that, you put their needs and happiness before your own. In this article, we are sharing dua to convince parents for love marriage. You want to be with this person for the rest of your life, in holy matrimony. Many times, you cannot even imagine living without the person for the rest of your life.
Marriage is the lifelong commitment of two souls. Love marriage often comes with a lot of problems, be it familial issues or social issues. If you are also facing a problem in your love marriage then you are in or right place here you will get lots of dua to convince parents for love marriage. To tackle these problems, one must keep faith in God and have strength.
If you need any help in your love marriage, then you should contact our Maulana Ji. Maulana Ji will help you in your Nikaah.
But what if your parents do not know about this person? What if even if they know, they are not aware of your feelings for them? It may also be the case that your parents know about the person, are aware of your feelings for them, and yet do not approve of your marriage with them.
Sometimes, the case is that your girlfriend’s or boyfriend’s parents do not approve of the marriage. Parents may have a lot of reasons to not approve of the marriage like inter-religious problems, social status of the family, or even something life fear of society, as even in this age, love marriages are sometimes frowned upon in our society. What to do in these situations? How to convince your parents for marriage with the person you love?
How to Convince Parents for Love Marriage
Dua and prayer to God is part of the answer. However, it is not the complete answer. You have to follow it up with conversation and discussion with your parents. Allah does not magically convince parents for anything, least of all something life-changing like marriage.
Parents or guardians only want that for you, which is good. Understand and know that they are not your enemies, and on the contrary, they are our ultimate supporters. They will never intentionally choose the option which will harm us. Follow these steps to prepare yourself and your parents for love marriage:
- Be friendly with your parents. Please share your personal problems with them and do not hesitate to think of them as more like friends rather than an authoritative figure.
- If you think one of your parents is strict, try talking to them regularly.
- Start sharing your views on marriage and the choice of partner with them. Try telling them what you want in your life partner.
- Take the help of your friends and family (other than your parents of course) to try talking to them about love marriage.
- If you have elder siblings or even family members who are elder to your parents, try talking to them first.
Also Read: Dua to heal a broken heart
Dua to Convince Parents for Love Marriage
While making dua, we must make sure to submit to His will. Nothing in this world happens without His approval. Embrace certainty and positiveness before having a conversation with Allah. Having a conversation with Allah is the key to making dua, ad not just asking for things.
Close your eyes, clasp your hands, and face Mecca. Ask Him for strength to convince your parents. Ask for forgiveness for your past sins, and lastly, ask him for the willpower to strengthen yourself and to confront your parents.
Communicating with your parents is very important. As mentioned above, try and befriend your parents, meaning, think of them as friends and not as an authoritative figure in your life. They only want the best for us. To convince them, you must first build up trust with them. Here are a few steps you can follow to build up trust with your parents:
- Demonstrate that you are responsible and trustworthy.
- Work with your parents to come up with an activity or game which will build up trust.
- Talk to them about your problems and open up about your worries.
- Ask them to share their problems with you. Discuss these problems with them and come up with a solution.
- If you have elder siblings, talk to them about your parents and ask them for advice.
- If you have made a mistake in the past and lost your parents’ trust, admit this mistake and apologize for it. Then, work with them to regain their trust.
Allah always thinks about the benefit of His children. As we are all the Almighty’s progeny, He will always make sure that we are happy and content with life. Even if sometimes it may not feel like that, this is a fact of the universe. Convincing your parents for marriage with the one you love is similar to asking Allah for the same. Make sure your heart is pure while making dua. If you make dua with bad intent, your wish will not come true.
Also Read: Dua to Convince Parents for Marriage
Involve the families from an early stage. Let your parents and the parents of your boyfriend or girlfriend talk to each other. They, in fact, are the ones who will approve of the marriage and provide financial support for it. Promise to provide for those in need and give to charity. This is written in the Quran. It will help you to achieve your goals of marriage with your loved one.
You should be prepared to face problems, however. Hurdles and problems are a part of everyone’s life, and they come without warning. Ask Allah for resolve and strength to overcome these problems. In this life, nothing comes without struggle. We have to face our problems, head on to make sure our wishes come true.
Some Dua to Convince Parents for Love Marriage in Islam
It is difficult to convince your parents for love marriage. There is a ritual to help you with this. Follow these steps to make a wazifa to convince your parents for love marriage:
Dua for parents approval for marriage
- This is the best dua to convince parents for love marriage. Recite this dua after fajr namaz.
Recite “Ya Allahu, Ya Fattah” for 303 times.
- You can also recite, 11 times after the zenith. This is the best dua for love marriage.
“Rabbi in lima anzalta illayya min khayrin faqeer”
- Recite this dua after Isha namaz at least 50 times. It’s prayers to convince parents for love marriage.
“hawla wala quwata illa Billa Hil aliyil Azeem”
This article is all about Dua to Convince Parents for Love Marriage. If you need any help regarding this or any other help you can contact our Maulana Ji. Maulana Ji is always available on WhatsApp.
Frequently asked questions:
- What does Islam say about love marriage?
Ans: Islam does not forbid love and never has. Ismail Menk, a renowned Islamic scholar, argues that love, within boundaries and with expectations of marriage, is an accepted fact of life and religion if done the right way. This “right way”, is by involving the families from an early stage.
- Can I marry without my parents’ or guardians’ consent?
Ans: To go against your parents’ wishes is not advisable. They have given birth to you and raised you. It is advisable to make dua and salah to convince your parents or guardians for your marriage with the one you love. It is Zulm (a crime) to go against your parents’ wishes, but you can always convince them.
- My parents have already selected a match for me. How do I refuse?
Ans: Your parents only want what is best for you. They might not have known about the person you love and why you want to marry them. Try telling them about the person and your intentions to marry them before refusing their choice.
- Is it wrong to want to marry someone who is not Muslim?
Ans: According to the prophet, a person may be married for 4 reasons; for his or her wealth, for his or her beauty, for his or her status in society, or his or her religion. Religion is certainly given a priority; however, other factors must be taken into consideration as well. Therefore, it is not wrong to want to marry someone outside of your religion.
- Is it best Dua to Convince Parents for Love Marriage?
Ans: Yes, This is the best prayers to convince parents for love marriage.
- Is dua sufficient for me to marry the person I love?
Ans: Although your faith in Allah is admirable, you must follow it up with action. In simpler words, the only dua is not sufficient to be able to marry the person you love.