In the field of faith and spirituality, a powerful practice exists called Dua to make someone do what you want.
This divine prayer is key to achieving our deepest desires, be it controlling the actions and decisions of others, shaping the behavior of individuals, achieving success in our works, finding inner peace, or seeking guidance through life’s challenges.
The article will explore the effectiveness of dua and how to use it to get someone to do what you want.
Keep reading the article till the end to complete your wishes and achieve what you want.
🪶Note that – This dua is halal, and our main aim is only to provide it to our readers so they can achieve something they desire by following the principles of Islam.
Here is Dua to make someone do what you want
The best Dua to make someone do what you want is Surah Ash-Shams verse 9-10 “Qad aflaha man zakkaahaa Wa qad khaaba man dassaahaa” which means “Indeed, successful is the one who purifies it and indeed failed is the one who corrupts it.” Recite this dua 25 times and ask Allah(SWT) for what you want.
Method to Perform Dua to make someone do what you want
- Start this dua On Friday and perform 4 rakat salat.
- In the first Rakat, recite surah al Fatiha.
- Then recite Surah Ash-Shams 25 times.
- In the end, ask Allah (SWT) to make someone do what you want and obey you.
You must perform this Dua to make someone do what you want for 44 days with full faith in Allah (SWT).
“Let one of you ask his Lord for his every need until he asks Him for salt and asks Him for the strap of his sandal when it breaks.”(Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3604j)
Dua to get what you want
If you want to get what you want, recite, “O Allah, grant me goodness from wherever You wish, in whatever way You wish, and whenever You wish” This dua atleast 100 times after every prayer and pray to Allah (SWT) to grant you what you desire.
Dua To Get What You Want in Steps:
- Start this dua after the Maghrib prayer.
- Read Durood Sharif before and after.
- Do Salat al-Duha, which involves offering 6 Rakats.
- During one set, after the Sajdah, recite the Dua to get what you want.
- In the end, Pray to Allah by closing your eyes and visualizing the thing you want
You need to perform this Dua to get what you want regularly for 36 days to get what you want.
“Whoever offers six rakats after Maghrib Salah, without evil talk in between, a reward equivalent to twelve years of worship is given to him.”(Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith: 435)
If you want more details regarding this Dua, you can also read this Dua to get what you want.
Dua to get Anything you want
- Follow this Dua after each prayer.
- Then recite “Allahu Akbar” 34 times, “Alhamdulillah” 33 times, and “Subhanallah” 33 times.
- This practice is called the Tasbih of Fatima Zehra (SA).
- In the end, read Surah Al-Ikhlas once and ask Allah to grant you anything you want.
You have to Perform this Dua for 44 days to achieve your desires.
This practice can be a powerful way to seek blessings and fulfillment in your efforts.
Powerful Dua to get what you want immediately
- Firstly, wake up before the Fajar prayer.
- Recite Salawat 21 times.
- Then, recite this Dua: “LAA H’AWLA WA LAA QUWWATA ILLAA BILLAAHIL A’LIYYIL A’Z’EEM” at least 1000 times.
- Repeat this routine for 29 days.
- At last, seek Allah’s assistance in fulfilling your desires.
“My Lord, aid me and do not aid against me, and grant me victory and do not grant victory over me, plan for me and do not plan against me, guide me and facilitate guidance for me, grant me victory over those who transgress against me.”(Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3551)
Most powerful dua to get Anything in seconds
Now to obtain Anything in seconds with the help of Allah, follow the dua given below:
One of the most effective Dua to get Anything in seconds is “Wa la sawfa y’uteeka rabbuka fatarda” By reciting this dua 900 times after isha Salah. You can seek Allah’s blessings to get Anything you want.
“And soon will thy Guardian-Lord give thee (that wherewith) thou shalt be well-pleased.”(Quran 93:5)
Method to perform the dua to get Anything in seconds:
- Perform this Dua to get anything in seconds after Isha Salah.
- Read Durood Pak 11 times.
- Then recite, “Wa la sawfa y’uteeka rabbuka fatarda” 900 times.
- Now, say “YA WADOODOO” 1000 times.
- Finally, ask Almighty Allah (SWT) to get anything you want from him.
Perform this dua regularly with complete faith in almighty Allah till you get what you want.
🪶Note that this dua will be fulfilled only when your intentions are pure and you have not committed Anything haram against Islam.
You can also take the help of our Molana Basheer Khan, who will happily assist you in getting what you want.
The Power of Dua to Transform Lives Positively
Dua is a strong link to connect with Allah (SWT), which helps you express your wishes.
The Prophet said: “There is nothing more honorable with Allah [Most High] than supplication.”(Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3370)
Sometimes Allah(SWT) helps us in a second, and sometimes it takes time. Manifestation and devotion to Allah can make dreams real.
In various aspects of life, we often face situations where we want to influence the actions or decisions of others according to our wishes.
However, manipulation is considered an unethical means.
But hope exists as a Dua to make someone do what you want, promoting positive change ethically.
Many people believe in working hard to achieve something, but this article provides a powerful dua that will be a bonus for all that hard work.
Remember Allah SWT Said: "Call upon Me, I will respond to you."(Quran 40:60)
Any wazifa to make someone do what you want?
Salatul Hajat is the most powerful and tested Wazifa to make someone do what you want.
- Make a fresh Ablution.
- Then go to a silent room.
- Perform a 2-unit Rakat prayer.
- After reciting Surah Al-Fatihah in each unit, recite Surah Ikhlas 75 times.
- Raise your hands and make a heartfelt dua.
- In the end, ask Allah for your need or desire.
You must do this wazifa to make someone do what you want regularly for 41 days to get faster results.
If you want your love back in your life, Recite “Dua for love back,” as this will help you in your situation.
If you want to fill someone’s heart with love, do this Dua To Make Someone Fall In Love With You to help you achieve your goals.
General Rules to Perform this Dua
Here are some general rules to perform dua in a way that increases the chances of getting it answered quickly:
- Be sincere in your intentions.
- Choose the right time when dua is more likely to be answered.
- Praise Allah and send blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
- Face the Kaaba in Makkah while making your dua.
- Raise your hands while making dua.
- Ask for good things that benefit you in this world and the Hereafter.
- Include prayers for your family and friends.
- Show Gratitude to Allah for His blessings and favors upon you.
- Have complete Faith that Allah hears every dua.
If you need help or have questions regarding this dua, you can consult for free with Our Molana Basheer Khan, who will assist you with your problem.
Some important tips for Dua to get what you want
Here are some important tips for making your Dua more effective:
- Believe in yourself: Have faith in your abilities and believe you can achieve your goals.
- Faith in prayer: Trust in Allah’s plan and have faith in the power of Dua to grant your request.
- Right Intentions: Right intention is a must to complete the dua, so keep your intentions pure and pray with a true heart.
- Embrace positivity: Surround yourself with positivity by doing good deeds like Salah, charity, or helping others.
- Menstruation: Women should avoid making Dua during menstruation as it is considered a state of impurity in Islam.
Remember, sincerity is a must in making your Dua more effective.
The Benefit of performing this Dua to make someone do what you want
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “Indeed, he who does not ask Allah, he gets angry with him.”(Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3373)
Performing Dua to get what you want effectively can bring numerous benefits. Here are some of them:
- Focused Intentions: Dua helps you express your intentions and stay focused to achieve your goals.
- Deeper Connection: Making sincere Dua strengthens your emotional bond with Allah (SWT).
- Inner Peace: Supplication brings inner peace and comfort during times of need.
- Fulfillment of Desires: This Dua is entirely halal and helps you fulfill your wants.
- Mercy and Forgiveness: Dua also allows you to seek Allah’s mercy and forgiveness for past mistakes.
Need more Information regarding this Dua? Watch this video
We recommend watching this video for more clarity to perform the dua correctly.
It includes audio of All the dua so you can pronounce it correctly by listening to them.
What if your dua’s are not getting accepted?
If you feel like your duas are not getting answered, Dont worry; there could be several reasons for this.
Some of the possible reasons are:
- Blockages: There might be obstacles in the way of your duas being accepted.
- Evil eyes: Sometimes, negative(Evil) energy from others can affect your prayers.
- Mistakes: It may also happen that you are making mistakes while praying. If so, start again by saying Astaghfirullah.
- Harmful intentions: If your intentions behind the dua are not good, it may hinder its acceptance.
- Haram things: If you were involved in forbidden(Haram) actions before, it could impact your dua
“who practices magic will not enter Paradise.”(Mishkat al-Masabih 3656)
Try to be sincere and pure-hearted while praying to improve the chances of your Duas being accepted.
If you love someone and want to get married but face trouble, perform this Dua For Love Marriage to get fast results.
Why trust us
You can trust the Dua and wazifa provided here because it is ultimately Halal.
These Duas are under the principles of Islam, and our Molana ji is against any black magic and haram things.
At Ruhani Dua, you will get permanent solutions to your problems, Including love, marriage, divorce, rizq, etc.
You can consult our Molana Basheer Khan, who has 25 years of experience in the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.
This website is created for the betterment of our Muslim community, from where you can get free consultations for your worries.
Dua is a powerful practice in faith that allows us to connect with Allah and seek His guidance.
The power of Dua can transform lives positively, bringing hope, purpose, and inner peace.
Remember that Dua is not a means of controlling others against their will, as such actions are Haram in Islam.
Allah’s timing and wisdom are beyond our understanding, and He knows what is best for us.
Seeking guidance from experienced scholars like Molana Basheer Khan can assist in performing Duas correctly.
At Ruhani Dua, we aim to provide genuine and halal solutions.
May Allah accept your prayers and grant you all that is good in this world and the Hereafter.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you make a dua for someone you really want?
First, do Wudu, then take the lovely name of Allah (SWT)
“AR-RAHEEM” 100 times. Now recite the dua for someone you really want, “Rabbi-isyrahli sadri, wa yassir li amri, wahlul’ uqdatam-min lisaani yafqahu qawli.”
Atleast for 500 times after Fajar Namaz and finally pray for that person you really want.
How do you make Allah give you what you want?
If you wish Allah to give you what you want, then recite, “Allahumma inni as-aluka ‘ilman naafi’an, wa rizqan tayyiban, wa ‘amalan mutaqabbalan.”
This dua 1000 times during tahajjud with pure heart and ask Allah(SWT) to bless you with what you want.
What dua is for achieving what you wish?
The Dua for achieving what you wish is: “Allahumma-ja’alna khaira ‘umri akhirahu wa khaira ‘amali khawatimahu waj-’al ayyami yawma alqaka.”
By reciting this Dua with sincerity 900 times after every salah, you can gain the blessings of Allah for achieving what you want.
How do you ask Allah for something specific?
First, read Durood Shareef thrice, then praise Allah(SWT). After that, say, “O Allah, I ask You to grant me [mention your specific request here]. You are the All-Knowing if it is good for me in this world and the Hereafter.”
By clearly stating your need for something specific.
Do you have problems in your life that you cannot solve?Don’t know how to understand your problems? Our Islamic scholars Molana Bashir Ali khan have more than 30 years of experience To help you with any Life Problem.