Assalamu’alaikum to all our sisters. In life’s journey, one of the most important decisions a woman can make is choosing a life partner.
Keeping this in mind, we offer you five beneficial Dua for getting a good husband to support you by the grace of Allah (SWT).
The Quran tells us that a righteous spouse provides peace and comfort. But how can you get a good husband who suits you in this world and the hereafter?
Don’t worry; this Article explores the concept of making a Dua for getting a good husband, guiding you through the process and its significance in Islam.
We recommend reading the whole Article carefully to get an effective result of this dua for getting a good husband quickly.
The dua provided here is entirely halal, and Our Molana Ji is strictly against all forms of haram and black magic, as these are unforgivable sins in Islam.
“Call upon Me; I will respond to you.” (Surah Al-Mu’min, 40:60)
The importance of dua for finding a good husband
Dua is the Islamic practice of supplicating and calling upon Allah, seeking His guidance, blessings, and assistance in various aspects of life.
It is an essential way for Muslims to connect with the Creator.
Dua for finding a good husband can be a powerful means of seeking Allah’s guidance in finding a suitable partner.
One of the main significances of making a dua for getting a good husband is you put your trust in Allah’s divine plan by seeking his guidance through dua.
When you engage in dua for a good husband, you strengthen your connection with Allah.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also emphasized the significance of a good spouse in one’s journey to Jannah.
“And one of His signs is that He created for you spouses from among yourselves so that you may find comfort in them. And He has placed between your compassion and mercy. Surely in this are signs for people who reflect.”(Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21)
A true Muslim knows the power of dua in making the impossible possible, and the Quran holds such immense, powerful dua which can help you gain Allah’s blessings.
Here is Dua for getting a good husband
The best Dua for getting a good husband is, “subh’aanallad’ee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul arz’u wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya’lamoon.” Many unmarried girls tried this dua and found their perfect match with the blessing of Allah(SWT).
Method to perform dua for getting a good husband
- Firstly, take a bath and wear an Ihram dress.
- Then, read Salawat 11 times.
- After that, recite verse 36 of Yasin 100 times before Tahajjud salat.
- Again, read Salawat 11 times.
- Lastly, pray to Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala to grant you a good husband.
You must recite this Dua for getting a good husband for 40 days regularly with complete faith in this dua and Allah(SWT).
Dua for the good spouse from the Quran
The best dua for good husband is “Fasaqaa lahumaa summa tawallaaa ilaz zilli faqaala Rabbi innee limaaa anzalta ilaiya min khairin faqeer.” This dua is from chapter 28 (Surah al-Qasas) of the Quran.
Steps to perform Dua for the good spouse from the Quran
- The first step is to take a bath and clean yourself.
- Then, recite “Ya Wadoodu” 1000 times.
- After that, read verse no. 24 of Surah Al-Qasas 41 times.
- In the end, pray, “O Allah, the Most Merciful, Grant me a loving and righteous who is pleasing to my eyes and heart and soul.”
The girl and the girl’s parents can also pray this dua. You can get a good husband by continuously praying this dua for 41 days.
Keep faith in the power of the Dua, as its effectiveness is beyond your imagination. We are sure Allah has guided you here because he has given solutions for all life problems.
Dua for good husband in five simple steps:
- Start with Reciting two rak-at salat with the niyat of hajaat.
- Then, read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- After that, perform five Tasbih of Sayyida Fatima Zehra.
- Again, read Durood Shareef 11 times.
In the end, recite a specific surah for good life partner from the Quran, like Surah Taha, Qasas, and Yasin.
You must perform this dua for 21 days after each namaz without skipping to get a good husband.
Dua for righteous spouse
The most powerful dua for righteous spouse is verses 131 and 132 of Surah Taha. Perform this Surah after isha salah with the method below for a good husband.
Method for Dua for righteous spouse
- Make Wudu and wear clean clothes.
- Then read Surah Al-Fatiha 11 times.
- After that, write verses 131 and 132 of Surah Taha with saffron on a white paper.
- Then, dip the paper in rose water.
- In the end, blow on the water and pray to Allah (SWT).
Perform this method daily for 41 days after isha salah, and inshallah, you will receive a good proposal from a righteous spouse.
Dua for good life partner
If you want a good life partner, then begin by reciting this Dua for good life partner, “Wa minhum mai yaqoolu rabbanaaa aatina fid dunyaa hasanatanw wa fil aakhirati hasanatanw wa qinaa azaaban Naar” x 100 times, then read Durood e Ibrahim 11 times following with “Ya Wadoodu” 1000 times.
Keep hope and perform these duas with complete faith. We promise you will soon witness effective results.
Note: Be clear by the five dua’s given above as you can use any of them according to you for getting a good husband; all dua’s are equally effective.
You can ask in the comment box below for any doubts or questions regarding this dua.
You can also contact us through WhatsApp to discuss our experience with Molana Basheer Khan.
Need more details about this Dua for getting a good husband? Watch this video
This video will help you make your dua more effective and clear all your doubts.
We recommend watching this video to understand better all the steps involved.
If you want to marry your love, perform this Dua for love marriage with the right intentions to get good results.
If you want a good marriage proposal quickly, you can recite this Dua for immediate marriage proposal with complete trust in Allah (SWT).
Tips to make your dua for getting a good husband effective
Follow the given points below to add more value to your dua:-
- Pure Intentions: Ensure your intentions are sincere, and your desire should be for a righteous only aligned for seeking Allah’s blessings.
- Good Deeds: While performing dua, do Sadaqah (charity) as much as possible during this period. You can also share this Article to help your loved one as a form of Sadaqah.
- Consistent Prayer: Be persistent and consistent in your dua. Even if you see or don’t see the effects, do not leave the prayer midway, as it will ruin all your efforts.
- Precaution: Women should avoid this dua during their menstrual cycle as it is considered an impure stage.
- Seek Guidance: Consult with a knowledgeable person like Our Molana Basheer Khan, who has 35 years of experience and provides duas and wazifa according to your situation.
Which Surah to recite for good husband?
Here are some Surahs and verses that you can consider reciting as part of your dua for a good husband:
- Surah Al-Fatiha is the best Surah as it is the opening chapter of the Quran and contains significant powers to receive Allah’s blessings in getting a good husband.
- Surah Yasin is also known as the heart of the Quran, and it is also said that whoever recites Surah Yasin in the early parts of the day, all wishes will be fulfilled.
- Surah Al-Qasas is another great surah in which Verses 24-26 reflect the story of Prophet Musa (Moses) seeking help from Allah (SWT) in finding a righteous spouse.
- Surah Al-A’raf is also very good for righteous partners as Verse 189 is recited as a dua for Allah to make our spouses and offspring the comfort of our eyes.
recite this Surah to recite for good husband
Prophetic hadiths upon a good partner and marriage
The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. Said:
“There is nothing like marriage for the two who love one another.”(Sunan Ibn Majah 1847)
Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. said,
“Marriage is part of my sunnah, and whoever does not follow my sunnah has nothing to do with me. Get married, for your great numbers hearten me before the nations (of other Prophets).”(Sunan Ibn Majah 1846)
Choose the religious one (your partner); may your hands be rubbed with dust [i.e., may you prosper].”(Sunan Ibn Majah 1858)
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: “When a person marries, he has fulfilled half of his religion.”(Mishkat al-Masabih 3096)
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) advised, “When someone with whose religion and character you are satisfied asks for your daughter in marriage, accede to his request. If you do not do so, there will be temptation on Earth and extensive corruption.”(Mishkat al-Masabih 3090)
This Article delivers the five best and most powerful dua for getting a good husband.
These effective Dua’s are provided by Our expert Molana Basheer Khan after doing research for several years.
We recommend performing this dua sincerely with the given method to achieve unbelievable results.
Follow all the guidance carefully and consult with our Molana ji through WhatsApp for any questions.
Many people come to us and tell us about how they got scammed in the name of Allah, and there is no forgiveness for this haram sin, so be aware of these frauds.
Ruhani Dua is a website created for the betterment of the Muslim community, and we promise the dua provided here is halal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any easy dua for good spouse?
You can recite Surah al Muzzammil (chapter 73) 21 times on Friday after Fajar salat and pray Allah(SWT) to grant you a good spouse.
Which dua is recited to get a good marriage proposal?
If you want to receive a good marriage proposal, you should recite this dua for marriage proposal with complete faith, and Inshallah, you will soon receive a good proposal.
Is there any best surah for getting a good husband?
“Surah Duha” is the best and most effective Surah for getting a good husband. A girl can recite this Surah Duha 21 times after salah to get a good life partner.
Do you have problems in your life that you cannot solve?Don’t know how to understand your problems? Our Islamic scholars Molana Bashir Ali khan have more than 30 years of experience To help you with any Life Problem.