Love is one of if not the most powerful emotions humans can feel. It makes one blind and does not allow us to function normally. As the adage goes, “Love is blind.” This cannot be any closer to the truth. It means that two people can fall in love at any time, any place, and under any circumstances. When you like someone, you want to be live with them forever. Nikkah is the best way to do that. In this case, you might want to make dua for marriage proposal to help you.
There are many other situations where you would want to make dua for marriage proposal, like if you want to make your partner approach you. Or maybe you want to find a good match for your daughter or son. Or maybe you are not sure whom you want to marry, in which case you should make Islamic dua for finding someone to get married to. These situations demand you take action as well, along with making dua.
If you are facing problems in your marriage or you want to get a marriage proposal from a specific person, then you are in right place. In this article, we are sharing many wazifa and dua for marriage proposal. Read this article completely, you will surely get help from this article. If you are thinking dua is a long process then you should contact Molana Ji.
Also Read: Dua to Break Engagement and Marriage
First, let’s understand these situations, and then we can discuss how to deal with them. Now, given below are some examples of situations you might find yourself in:
- Wanting to marry a loved one
- Marriage of son/daughter with someone of your choice
- Wanting to find someone to marry
- Wanting to attract someone for marriage
- Wanting your partner to approach you for marriage
All of these situations can be understood in a simple way. They all have one thing in common, which is wishing for marriage. That being said, you can always perform dua for marriage proposal as the first step in negotiating your way through all these situations. The procedure to make this dua is relatively simple.
How to perform Dua for Marriage Proposal?
- Firstly, you must make fresh ablution or wudu to cleanse your body.
- Then, prepare your prayer space and make sure it is clean. Also, make sure that your prayer mat is not torn or worn out.
- Next, facing the direction of Mecca, sit with your eyes closed, and open your prayer by invoking the Almighty’s name. The actual dua is easy to understand and perform.
- First, recite Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Now read the surah Mumtahina for marriage proposal from the Quran seven times, followed by Durood Sharif for 11 recitations.
- Finally, after your dua, you must also thank Allah for everything, including His time.
Also Read: Dua for husband to listen to his wife
Powerful Wazifa For Marriage Proposal
When someone believes in their own self and the existence of The Almighty, Allah; follows the path of Allah Tallah, mark the word they have the ikhtiyar over everything. I’m not even exaggerating. One must fall in love with oneself to make someone fall in love with them. If you love them vehemently and if you think winning their love would bring you closer to Allah.
Dua no. 1:
Close your eyes and recite Durood Sharif 3 times. After that, read “Surah Al – Anfal ayat no. 63” 11 times given below.
“Waallafa bayna quloobihim law anfaqta ma fee alfardi jameeAAan walakinna Allaha allafa baynahum innahu AAazeezun hakeemun”
After that, again, read Durood Sharif 3 times. Blow in the cup of water or sweet and give it to that person.
Dua no 2 :
Recite as I quote
“Allahu Kafi wah NIH imaal wah ala hamdoo kafiniyal Omar Tomas romanaty domantas Godey Keefe Jodi.”
You are required to repeat this before & after performing durood Shareef three times.
Ways to make the person eat/drink the water or sweet?
- Tell them it’s an offering of Allah.
- Sprinkle the pious water in their food
- You may also add the water or sweet in their milk.
- Don’t let them doubt you, be casual, and make them eat. There’s no problem if you eat it too.
Inshallah, they will surely accept your marriage proposal.
Precautions To Perform Dua For Immediate Marriage Proposal
Go ahead; you should do the Karma, in the form of Dua. For dua for marriage proposal, it is important to follow some rules. Otherwise, your dua will not work. There are few precautions that you gotta follow to resolve through Dua
- Always take a shower before reciting the dua. Hence, the morning is a good time to perform though it’s upto you.
- Don’t interrupt your Namaaz routine. Perform it like every other day you do.
- Always keep a cup of water in front of you as after reciting the Dua, you have to blow your mouth in it.
- Girls and women should refrain from performing it during their menstrual cycle/periods.
- Your duas will not be answered if you perform Haram. There are few restrictions religiously called Haram like blasphemy in Islam, drinking alcohol, eating pork, murder, cursing, insulting, deceiving someone, facade promises, etc.
- You must not be a Kaafir, and you should believe in Allah.
- Don’t spell the Dua gibberishly. It’s better to learn it by heart.
- Last and most important one, you should perform the Dua religiously to obtain an impactful effect.
What if this isn’t working?
- If this isn’t working, you lack in something. Do it again with Inayat
- Maybe, that person is never meant for you, and Allah Tallah has kept a solicitous person for you. After all, love is never asked, it is given.
- Good things are elusive and take time. Have patience. Everything will work at the right time, neither before nor after. Ameen
Ask him for his great mercy & power. By performing this Dua, their love for you will surely culminate, and you both would live a happy life together. Alhamdulillah
How to select the best partner for your daughter or son?
Let’s now talk about selecting a good match for your daughter or son. Specifically, let’s talk about finding a match for your daughter. Finding a good match for the one you love so much is extremely difficult and may take months, if not years.
You want the boy to be perfect for your daughter, and you want him to treat her like a princess, if not a queen. In Hindi, a marriage match is called a “Rishta.” Knowing this, you can always make dua for good Rishta for daughter. You must follow the precautions mentioned above to make sure your dua works. You can also read dua for a good spouse from Quran to achieve the same result.
A dua for marriage proposal from your loved one is also easy. But you cannot change or alter one’s free will. However, you can talk to them to influence their thought process. This does not mean you can change what he or she thinks; it only means that you can suggest to them that you want them to approach you for marriage. But first, you must perform dua for marriage proposal from your boyfriend or girlfriend. This will also help you gain the strength and willpower from Allah to talk to your partner about marriage.
Now, as always, just making a dua for marriage proposal is not enough. You must also take action. This is because Allah only helps those who know to help themselves first. Allah will also put difficulties and hurdles in your life and in your endeavor to propose to your loved one. He does that to test you and your resolve. He will judge you and your resolve and make sure that you are worthy of Heaven.
When you make dua for marriage proposal, He will surely hear you. But He will only listen and give you strength and willpower to do it yourself. He will also show you the path you need to take and tell you the words you need to say in the form of subtle signs and feelings. But you must know that Allah does not grant boons, nor does he grant wishes like a genie. If you want to marry someone out of pure intent and love, Allah will surely help you, but you must do the footwork independently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Powerful Dua For Marriage Proposal ?
Yes, you can read Powerful Dua for a marriage proposal In this article. [with 100% proof]
What is the DUA to get married?
This is the best dua for marriage.“subh’aanallad’ee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul arz’u wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya’lamoon, Perform this dua every day 100 times.
Is Surah Taha for marriage?
Yes, Surah Taha is best for marriage.
Is it wrong to want to marry someone who is not Muslim?
It is not wrong in any way to marry someone outside of your religion. However, when you want to marry someone, religion can take priority. But the main priority will still go to your compatibility with the person, meaning their behavior and attitude towards you. Their beauty, wealth, and social status also can take priority. In short, you can easily marry someone outside your religion.
Is dua sufficient for me to marry the person I love?
In short, the answer to this question is no. Allah only helps those who know to help themselves first. He will surely help you, like sending subtle signs and thoughts to you or giving you the strength and willpower. However, you must do the heavy lifting yourself.
Do you have problems in your life that you cannot solve?Don’t know how to understand your problems? Our Islamic scholars and astrologerMolana Bashir Ali khan have more than 30 years of experience To help you with any Life Problem.