All of have faced the extreme pressure and tension of exams. They are designed specifically for this purpose. Test our resolve and more importantly, our know-how about the things we have learned. Here we are sharing some dua for success in exams. These are the best dua for passing exams with good marks.
In exam season, it is more than normal to feel the pressure in extravagant proportions. However, in the end, we have to give our exams to pass. If you are going through this tension, this article will help you cope with and find success in exams. Here you will get many dua for success in exams. Perform these duas for success in exam results.
But what does this stress and pressure look like? If you notice yourself sweating profusely because if no reason or biting your nails, you are showing signs of stress. Feeling moody or low is also normal to see.
You might lose touch with friends and family or feel the lack of motivation to do anything, even study. Prophet Muhammad always says every problem solution is available in the Quran, there are many wazifa for good result in exams.
You want to crawl into a corner and want to escape from it all. People feel these signs of stress even while not facing any exams, but they are amplified when exam season draws near.
In the words of Christopher Paolini, an author and poet, “Fear are good in small amounts, but when it is a constant, pounding companion, it cuts away at who you are and makes it hard to do what you know is right.”
Also Read: Dua to heal a broken heart
This analogy can be made for stress as well. When you have a little bit of stress, it motivates you to do more and achieve more, but when it is in extra amounts, it hampers our ability to do things and most importantly, it doesn’t allow us to study effectively.
You might be asking yourself, why do we feel these symptoms of stress in the first place? In the context of exams, the first and most obvious reason is that we worry we will fail. The feeling of wanting to compete with others, or achieving a certain result may also trigger this pressure and stress.
In the exam season, it is necessary to be calm and composed, to study effectively and to remember what you studied. However, that is not always possible. Knowing you have to compete with others or feeling you have to achieve a certain result will pull you down. But know that getting a good result in exams is not a sure shot sign of your capabilities and intelligence. Your intelligence is a culmination of judgement, alertness, perception, quickness, imagination, creativity, and reasoning ability; not just your exam score.
If you are thinking you will get success in exams without hard work, then you are wrong. These Dua for Success in Exams only give result when you’ll work hard.
How to get Success in Exams?
There are certain steps you can take to first prepare yourself mentally for exams, other than actually studying. These steps help your mind cope with the pressure of exams. In no particular order, they are:
- Eat a healthy diet. A healthy body leads to a healthy mind.
- Take plenty of rest and make sure you are getting at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Avoid junk food and energy drinks. They make your nerves go even wilder. Drink lots of water instead.
- Cut back on the use of technology. It is not necessary to avoid screen time at all costs; you can watch some TV or play a video game once you have achieved your study goals.
- Pray to Allah and have faith in Him. Ask Him for the mental strength and rigour to deal with your exams.
Making sure you follow these steps will increase your mental strength and help you cope with your exam stress.
Also Read: yaa hayyu ya qayyum
However, if you still are feeling the stress, don’t worry. It is completely normal. Talk to a loved one like your parents about it. They will give some advice and try to help you in the best way possible.
Your teachers and mentors are the best people to talk to when it comes to dealing with exam stress. They have many years of experience and know-how to handle their students and help them.
Knowing this, there are a few tricks you can use to help you actually study. But first, you have to make sure your mind is ready to learn and can cope with the pressure of exams. Now, once you are sure you are ready:
- Keep a bottle of water, lemonade or orange juice nearby and ready for you to drink while studying.
- Pray to Allah and ask him for help to study well. Make proper dua and do not hesitate to pray to Him when you feel like not studying because of stress.
- Get your material ready. Study textbooks, notebooks and writing material should be nearby.
- Know what you want to study and set a target. If you want to study maths, for example, set a target like solving 10 problems in half an hour.
- Set a schedule and follow it. Make sure your study schedule does not interfere with your daily normal schedule and vice versa.
- Start studying slowly. Start with your favourite subjects first, and those subjects you find easy.
- Drink plenty of water or juice. But do not consume too many sugary drinks as it will hamper your ability to study.
- Write down your difficulties and make a note of the things you understand. This will help the next time you are studying.
- Once you complete your target, give yourself a little reward. Like for example, as mentioned above, watch a little TV or play a video game for some time.
- Start studying again and this time makes sure you do the more difficult subjects.
Now, when it comes time to actually solve the exam paper, you can follow these steps:
- Before getting the paper, pray to Allah for His guidance and ask Him for strength and remembrance so you can solve the paper.
- Make sure you understand the question. Read it again and again if you do not and only then start solving it.
- Start with the easier questions first. Try those questions which will take the least time for you to answer.
- When getting to the more difficult questions, try working your way backwards. For example, if you know the formula for a certain question in math, but do not know how to solve it exactly, try solving the problem backwards if you know the answer.
- After you complete writing one answer, make sure to read it, again and again, to scan for any mistakes you might have made. Correct these mistakes and read your answer for a final time.
Some Dua for success in Exams:
Follow these duas one by one, and you will be sure to study well and more importantly, remember what you studied. Not only that, you will be able to recall and write down your answers correctly and effectively.
1st Dua for success in Exams
Whenever you want to start studying, recite this dua for memorisation power and rigour.
Rabbishrah lee sadree Wayassir lee amree Wahlul ‘uqdatan min lisanee Yafqahoo qawlee
2nd Dua for success in Exams
Recite the second dua before exams. Do not take too much stress. Remember that small amounts of stress is good, but do not let it overwhelm you. This is best dua for good grades in exams.
Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as’aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa’ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan
3rd dua for studying
Finally, remember that Allah always rewards those who are loyal and faithful to Him. And nothing happens in this world without His will. To that end, do not forget to thank Allah for His help. Recite this Dua to thank Allah:
Wama tawfeeqee illa billahi A Aalayhi tawakkaltu wa-ilayhi oneeb
This article is all about dua for success in exams. If you need any other help you can contact our Maulana Ji. Maulana Ji is always available on WhatsApp.
Frequently Asked Questions
I cannot cope with my stress even after following the steps given. What should I do?
Ans: Talk to your parents and friends. Remember that stress is good in small quantities and in extravagant amounts, it leads to loss of productivity.
My teachers are very strict about perfect answers. What should I do?
Ans: No one is perfect except for Allha. You cannot write the perfect answer, no matter how knowledgeable you are. To that end, try talking to those teachers and ask them what they expect. This will give you an idea as to what to write in your exams.
My parents have very high expectations of me, but I do not know if I can achieve those goals.
Ans: Your parents only want what is good for you. They want you to perform well in your exams because they believe that a good score will result in a good future. Try explaining the fact to them that it is not true. As stated above, intelligence and knowledge are not the performance score in your exams.
Can I prepare for an exam I short amount of time?
Ans: Preparing for an exam in a short amount of time is difficult, but not impossible. Give more time to your studies and make sure to get rest in between.
Should I start preparing for my exams 2 or 3 months ahead of time?
Ans: If it is a big exam and you have not studied before, it is advised to start studying 2 or 3 months before time. However, a better strategy is a continuous study.
6. Is it best dua for success in exams?
Ans: Yes, these duas are best to pass any exam. If you think you are not getting a result. You should contact our Maulana Ji. Maulana Ji will suggest you best dua for success in exams.