If your relationship is on the verge of Divorce and you are looking for a solution, you have reached the right place.
In this article, we will provide you with a powerful Dua to Stop Divorce in a completely halal manner to save your marriage.
Ibn Abbas narrated it: The Messenger of Allah said: “There is nothing like marriage for two who love one another.”(Sunan Ibn Majah 1847)
However, there may also be moments when you might feel your Marriage isn’t going smoothly, and fights are leading to the possibility of Divorce.
This article explores the strength of Dua to Stop Divorce in saving marriages and preventing Divorce.
Here Is Powerful Dua To Stop Divorce
To strengthen love, Dua To Stop Divorce helps couples renew their emotional connection.
One of the best Dua to stop Divorce is, “Wallazeena yaqooloona Rabbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa zurriyaatinaa qurrata a’yuninw waj ‘alnaa lilmuttaqeena Imaamaa.” By reciting this dua after every salah, you can ask Allah (SWT) to help you save your Marriage from divorce.
Meaning & Reference:
“those who pray, “Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous.” (Surah Furqan verse 74)
Dua to Stop divorce in 5 simple steps:
- Firstly, take a fresh shower.
- Read Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Then, recite verse 74 from Surah Al-Furqan 100 times.
- Again read Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Lastly, pray to Allah (SWT) to stop your divorce and protect your Marriage.
You have to recite this Dua for 29 days, and you will soon see improvements in your Marriage.
Another Dua to save marriage from divorce
If you want to Save your marriage from Divorce recite, “Wa min Aayaatiheee an khalaqa lakum min anfusikum azwaajal litaskunooo ilaihaa wa ja’ala bainakum mawad datanw wa rahmah” 500 times. This powerful Dua can save your marriage from divorce.
Meaning & Refrence
“And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy.” (Quran, Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21)
Method to Perform Dua to save marriage from divorce
- Perform this Dua after Isha Salah.
- Read Durood Pak 11 times.
- Then recite “Surah Ar-Rum, 30:21“ 900 times.
- Now, say “YA WADOODOO” 1000 times.
- Finally, ask Almighty Allah (SWT) to save your marriage and prevent divorce.
To seek Allah’s blessings, couples can use this Dua to save marriage from Divorce for 41 days to restore love in their relationship.
Powerful dua to prevent divorce
You can recite this powerful dua to prevent Divorce to enhance your bond with your partner to save your marriage.
The best dua to prevent Divorce is, “Wa minhum mai yaqoolu rabbanaaa aatina fid dunyaa hasanatanw wa fil aakhirati hasanatanw wa qinaa azaaban Naar.” which means “Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire.”
You can seek Allah’s blessings in your marriage and prevent Divorce by reciting this dua.
Dua to Prevent Divorce step by step:
- Firstly wake up early and make Ablution.
- Recite “Bismillah hir-Rahman Nirrahim” 1000 times.
- Then recite ayat no. 2 from Surah Al-Baqarah 41 times after every Salah.
- Do TAUBA ISTIGFHAAR regulalry.
- Lastly, make Dua to Allah (SWT) to bless and protect your marriage from Divorce.
Perform this Dua to prevent Divorce for 41 days with complete trust in Allah’s infinite mercy as He knows what is best for you.
A positive mindset and pure intentions are the main requirements for getting your dua accepted soon.
"Allah is with those who have patience." -Quran 2:153
If you have any queries or doubts about this dua, you can Consult for free with our Molana Basheer Ali Khan just by clicking the whats app icon below.
He will provide you with the best answer and Halal solutions to your problems through his years of experience in Islamic teachings (Quran and Sunnah).
Niyyah (For Pure Intentions)
AL-MALIK There is nothing more significant than you. Only you are the High and Mighty. I am performing Dua to Stop Divorce in front of you.
AL-AZEEZ, open the doors of your mercy to my partner and me. I am facing a lot of struggles in my marriage which directs us to separation.
Please save my Marriage before it falls apart. I am sure you will help me and give power to me to reunite and prevent Divorce.
Wazifa To Stop Divorce and save marriage
Perform this powerful Wazifa to stop Divorce with complete Faith in the Almighty and his ability to save your marriage:
- Make Wudu.
- Read Durood Ibrahim 11 times.
- Then, take some honey in a bowl.
- On Friday night, Perform 2–rakat’s prayer after the Isha prayer.
- Then recite, “WALLAHUL MUSTA-A’ANU A’LAA MAA TAS’IFOON YAA RAFEEQU YAA SHAFEEQU NAJJINEE MIN KULLI Z’EEQIN” this Dua 786 times to stop Divorce.
- After this, Blow upon the honey and visualize love in your marriage.
🚨Additionally, you can also make dua to Allah(SWT), in your own words like:“O Allah, just as this honey is sweet, bless my marriage with sweetness. Remove the bitterness between us, and replace them with love. Please help us to rebuild our bond and stop the Divorce. “Amen.”
Continue to perform this Wazifa for 20 days, and sincerely seek Allah’s guidance in saving your marriage.
Show trust in Allah’s plan, and Inshallah, your Divorce will stop happening.
Surah to save marriage
Here are some Surahs from the Quran that emphasize the importance of saving marriages:-
One of the best Surah to save Marriage from divorce is Surah An-Nisa. Read verse 128 of the Surah after each prayer.
After reading, raise your hands (Qiyam) and ask Allah to help you save your Marriage or to stop divorce.
You should recite verse 128 of Surah An-Nisa, particularly for 41 days. Recite as much as you can.
This verse encourages spouses to seek direction and settle their differences peacefully.
Many scholars have said that if you are facing marriage issues, you should read Surah Ar-Rum.
Surah Ar-Rum is the most powerful Surah to Resolve any problems in Marriage.
Recite verse 21 of the Surah Ar-Rum 500 times after Isha Salah for 25 days.
After reciting, pray to the Almighty to save your Marriage from separation.
If you want to save your marriage, then recite Surah Al-Baqarah verse 187.
It is said that by reciting Surah Al-Baqarah, all the problems in your marriage will resolve.
how to do Surah to save marriage in 5 simple steps
- Make Ablution.
- Read Durood Shareef thrice.
- After that, read Surah Al-Baqarah verse 187 100 times with pure intentions.
- Then, perform 2 Rakat Salat.
- In the end, Make a dua to Allah(SWT) to reunite and save Marriage.
Perform Rakat’s of Salat to save marriage
- In the first Rakat, after Surah Al-Baqarah recite Surah An-Nasr.
- In the second Rakat, after Surah Al-Baqarah, recite Surah Ya-Seen.
- In the third Rakat, after Surah Al-Baqarah, recite Surah Ta-ha.
- In the final step, after performing all the Rakat’s, imagine your spouse and ask Allah to forget your sins and strengthen your bond with them.
Perform these Surah to save marriage for one week with complete trust in the Merciful Allah (SWT).
Inshallah, Allah will hear your needs soon, and you will be able to save your marriage.
Benefit of Reading Dua To stop Divorce and Save marriage
The ultimate goal of Dua to stop Divorce is to seek Allah’s pleasure and find the solution to restore your marriage.
By reciting this dua, you can achieve the following things:-
- Seek Allah’s Guidance: Use Dua to stop Divorce to seek Allah’s guidance and mercy in your life.
- Strengthen Love: Recite this Dua to enhance the love and blessings from Allah in your marriage.
- Resolve Conflicts: Overcome marital conflicts by invoking Allah’s help through this Dua.
- Seek Forgiveness: If there are past mistakes, recite this Dua to seek Allah’s forgiveness.
- Remove Evil Eyes: This Dua can help remove the impact of evil eyes that may lead to Divorce.
If someone has gone away from you due to some arguments and you want to bring that person back, recite this Dua to make someone come back to you.
Need more clarification about dua to stop Divorce? Watch this video
This video provides you with all details regarding this Dua to Stop Divorce, like how to perform it and what is the right pronunciation.
By Watching this video carefully, you can resolve problems in your marriage to stop Divorce.
Divorce in Islam
In Islam, Divorce is recognized as an accepted but disliked act. It is considered the last resort when all the efforts have failed.
“Allah has allowed divorce, but He hates it.”(Sunan Ibn Majah 2018)
In the Islamic Faith, Dua holds great significance and is a powerful way to communicate with “Allah” (SWT).
Allah(SWT) is the All-Hearing, All-Knowing, capable of changing destinies.
In such difficult times, turning to Allah (SWT) and seeking His guidance through the power of Dua to stop divorce can help you save your marriage from Divorce.
How to make your dua more effective?
Dua performed with sincerity and complete determination can make impossible things possible.
Steps to make your Dua to stop divorce more effective:
- Purify Your Intentions: Intentions play an essential role, and if your request includes selfish purposes, then there is no point in praying.
“The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions, and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended.”(Sahih al-Bukhari 1)
- Perform Ablution (Wudu): In Islam, Wudu is an essential act of purification and is necessary before Dua or Wazifa.
“The Messenger of Allah said: “Allah does not accept any Salat (prayer) without purification, and He does not accept any charity from Ghulul.”(Sunan Ibn Majah 274)
- Seek Forgiveness: Seeking forgiveness from Allah(SWT) by saying Astaghfirullah x 3 times for any mistakes or sins you may have committed.
“If a servant of Allah commits a sin and then performs ablution perfectly and prays two rak’ahs (units of prayer), all his sins will be pardoned.”(Sunan Abi Daawūu 905)
- Choose the Right Time: Right time for dua is important such as – The last third of the night, After the adhan, during the salah, a period on a Friday or in the early morning hours.
Narrated Abu Omamah (RA): Allah’s Messenger (SAW) was asked, O Messenger of Allah, which supplication is heard, he said at the end of the night and the end of the obligatory Salat.[at-Tirmidhi]
- Begin with Praise and Gratitude: Expressing gratitude shows gratefulness for all the blessings in your life, making your supplication more powerful.
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Whoever says, سبحان الله وبحمده ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi,’ one hundred times a day, will be forgiven all his sins even if they were as much as the foam of the sea.”(Sahih al-Bukhari)
- Recite Salawat: Salawat is also known as sending blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad, which holds great significance in Islam.
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever sends blessings upon me once, Allah will send blessings upon him tenfold and will erase from him ten misdeeds and raise him ten degrees in status.”(Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (1297)
Stories and Hadiths on Divorce
Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) guidance teaches us to prevent Divorce and save marriages.
He emphasized preserving marriages except in necessity. Take, for example:
Thabit ibn Qais and Jamila: Facing marital issues, Thabit intended to divorce Jamila. The Prophet advised reconciliation, suggesting Thabit return the dowry garden. They followed his advice and resolved differences.
Thabit agreed to the Prophet’s advice, and they reconciled their differences.(Sahih al-Bukhari 5273).
Sa’d ibn Malik and his Wife: Sa’d disagreed with his Wife, considering Divorce. The Prophet advised dialogue, stressing bond restoration.
He reminded them of the importance of maintaining the marital bond and encouraged them to resolve their issues.(Sahih Muslim)
Rukana ibn Abu Yazid: Rukana uttered “talaq” thrice and regretted it. The Prophet’s counsel prompted him to improve his relationship by understanding his words.
The Prophet then observed, “All three count as only one. If you want, you may revoke it.”(Fath al-Bari, 9/275)
These stories and hadiths highlight preserving marriages, avoiding Divorce whenever possible, and following the teachings of the Prophet.
Marriage is a pure bond that brings love between husband and Wife.
However, there are times when arguments arise, leading to thoughts of Divorce.
Instead of immediately jumping to such a heartbreaking decision, turn to Allah (SWT) through Dua to Stop Divorce, which can help to save marriage.
Dua, connected with sincere efforts, plays a significant role in preventing Divorce and restoring marriage.
The article provides Dua to Stop Divorce and step-by-step instructions on how to perform.
Couples can seek Allah’s blessings to revive their relationship and create a successful marriage.
If you have any doubts or queries, consult for free with our Molana Basheer Khan, who can provide Halal solutions according to your issues.
May Allah bless every marriage and grant them strength, love, and happiness.
READ: Dua For Husband Love
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Dua For Marriage Problems
- Perform this Dua For Marriage Problems after Isha Salah.
- Read Durood sharif 11 times,
- Then recite Surah Taha 41 times.
- In the end, Visualize love in your marriage and make dua to Allah (SWT) to remove all the marriage problems.
Can these Duas be recited by one spouse alone?
Yes, these duas can be recited by one spouse alone. In Islam, individual supplications (duas) are permissible and encouraged.
If one spouse seeks to save the marriage or prevent Divorce, they can sincerely recite dua for Allah’s guidance.
How do you pray to save a marriage from Divorce?
If you want to pray to save a marriage from Divorce, say, “O Allah, save our marriage as it is facing many challenges. Protect us from the whispers of Shaytan (Satan) and fill our marriage with love again.” After each Salah, recite this as much as you can.
How to Stop Divorce in Islam?
Surah Ta-ha is one of the Quran’s best and most effective chapters to Stop Divorce in Islam. Read Surah Ta-ha after reading Durood-e-Ibrahim 11 times. Then, raise your hands and make dua To Allah (SWT) to stop divorce and protect your marriage.
Can I remarry my wife/Husband after divorce in Islam?
To remarry a divorced wife in Islam, wait for “iddah” to end. If both agree, create a new contract with witnesses. Set a new dowry, offer, and accept the marriage verbally. Follow Islamic principles for a successful reunion.
Is it permissible to recite Dua for someone else’s marriage from Divorce?
Yes, reciting dua to save someone else’s marriage from Divorce is permissible. In Islam, making dua for the well-being of others, including their marriages, is admirable.
One can make Dua to seek Allah’s help for the rejoining and happiness of couples facing marital issues.
How can we seek Islamic scholars’ counsel to resolve marital issues or stop Divorce?
Islamic scholars like Molana Basheer Ali Khan have deep knowledge of the Quran and Sunnah (sayings of the Prophet Muhammad).
Seeking their counsel can provide useful direction in resolving marital issues or stop Divorce. They can offer guidance based on Islamic teachings.
Do you have problems in your life that you cannot solve?Don’t know how to understand your problems? Our Islamic scholars Molana Bashir Ali khan have more than 30 years of experience To help you with any Life Problem.