Assalamualaikum to all sisters. We know that you all are here in the hope of saving your home and marriage from getting destroyed, so we are going to provide mighty dua for husband to leave the other woman in this article.
Marriage relies on love and trust, but when trust is broken, it hurts deeply. The heartbreak caused by one person breaking trust is hard to repair.
Sadly, in our society, spouses sometimes betray trust by engaging in unlawful relationships, leading to painful divorces.
If you are constantly thinking about What to do when your husband enters an illegal relationship? and you are looking for a solution, then Allah(SWT) has led you to the right place.
So follow the article till the end to learn Dua for husband to leave the other woman to make your husband loyal and protect from another woman.
The Quran mentions multiple times that men and women in Nikkah should find tranquility in themselves, not the outer world.’ “Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts…” (24:30).
Importance of Dua for husband to leave the other woman
Someone has said right that women are the biggest enemy of women.
Dua holds a deep significance for the husband to leave the other woman. It goes beyond a mere prayer; it’s a connection with the divine, a heartfelt plea for guidance and resolution.
For women who struggle with the pain of a husband’s involvement with another woman, Dua becomes a source of solace and hope.
Sisters, if you have come to know that your husband is having an affair with another woman, then it is time to take serious steps for this.
He should not think about any other woman except his wife. This is Haram in Islam. Take action now to protect your relationship.
Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) set many examples and guided us to have good company with our wives.
He explained that we should always treat our wives with kindness and respect. We should take advice from our wives and respect their decisions.
“When a husband and wife look at each other with love, Allah looks at both with Mercy”[Bukhari 6:19 & Tirmidhi 14:79]
Benefit of Dua For Husband To Leave The Other Woman
Here are some of the benefits of reciting these Dua:-
- Attract Love: Dua can help you attract your husband’s love and attention, making him focus on you.
- Strengthen Bond: By praying, you strengthen the emotional connection between you and your husband.
- Ward off Negativity: Dua protects your marriage from negative influences like the evil eye or black magic.
- Remove Interference: The power of Dua may assist in removing any interference from a third person in your husband’s life.
- Ensure Loyalty: Praying can encourage loyalty from your husband, ensuring a committed and faithful relationship.
Dua for husband to leave the other woman
Here is the specified dua for husband to leave the other woman, “Wa Zakariyyaaa iz naadaa Rabbahoo Rabbi laa tazarnee fardanw wa Anta khairul waariseen.” Recite this dua after Isha Salah at least 1000 times.
Now, how does an illicit relationship begin? It’s not straightforward; often, it involves mistakes from both the husband and wife. Follow this Dua for husband to leave the other woman to safeguard your marriage from any illicit or forbidden relationships.
Method to Perform Dua for husband to leave the other woman:
- Firstly, make Wudu.
- Repeat verse 89 of “Surah Al-Anbiya” 1000 times.
- Now, recite the following dua 101 times: “ALLAHUMMA MUNZILAL KITAB, SERAL HISABI IAHZIMIL AHZAB, ALLAHUMMA AAIZIMHUM WA JALZILHU”.
- Now, blow upon the Zamzam water and give it to your husband.
- Finally, ask Allah(SWT) to make your husband away from other women.
Perform this dua after isha salah before sleeping for 11 days, and Inshallah Allah(SWT) will everything between you.
If, unfortunately, your relationship is on the verge of Separation, then Perform this Dua to stop Divorce and seek Allah’s mercy to save your marriage.
Dua for cheating husband
The best Dua for cheating husband is, “Qaala Rabbish rah lee sadree wa yassir leee amree wahlul’ uqdatan milli saanee yafqahoo qawlee.” Repeat this dua after every Salah to seek Allah’s help to save your marriage.
If you have a strong feeling that your husband might be cheating or involved in a forbidden relationship, it can make you upset.
You love him and don’t want to leave or be left by him. But there are solutions to this situation in the form of “Dua for cheating husband.”
Steps to Perform Dua for Cheating Husband:-
- Take a fresh shower and wear clean clothes.
- Read “Durood e Ibrahim” 3 times.
- Recite Surah Taha (20:25-28)
- Now imagine your husband and take his name.
- In the end, ask Allah(SWT) to stop your husband from cheating.
Follow this prayer for two weeks, and Inshallah, soon your husband will stop cheating on you.
If you have doubts or want an immediate solution, consult our Expert, Molana Basheer Khan, through WhatsApp for free to get more powerful Duas.
If you are looking for powerful Quranic verses, read Surah to read for husband love to fill deep affection in your bond.
Dua to stop husband from cheating
If you want a solution to stop your husband from cheating, then recite, “Wallazeena yaqooloona Rabbanaa hab lanaa min azwaajinaa wa zurriyaatinaa qurrata a’yuninw waj’ alnaa lilmuttaqeena Imaamaa” this dua. Repeat this dua after any Namaz with complete faith to get quick acceptance.
Prayer for my husband to leave the other woman
“O Allah, Most Merciful, help my husband leave the other woman. Guide him with Your wisdom, strengthen our bond, and give him strength against wrong thoughts. I trust Your wisdom. Amen!”
Prayer for my husband to leave the other woman in steps:
- Firstly, make a fresh Ablution.
- Recite “Ya Wadoodu” 100 times.
- After that, recite the prayer “O Allah, help my husband leave the other woman and protect our relationship” with complete faith in Allah(SWT)
Recite this prayer after any Salah to achieve your goal, and do this regularly for 2-3 weeks for good results.
When he’s ready to repent, ensure he doesn’t feel down. Ask him to apologize to Allah for breaking his promise and committing Haram. By your efforts and Allah’s grace, this powerful dua for husband to leave the other woman will work.
Tips to protect husband from another woman
Here are some small and simple tips to avoid your husband having an affair with other women:
- Communication: Regularly talk about your feelings and concerns with your husband.
- Express Love: Remind him of your love and appreciation often.
- Quality Time: Spend meaningful time together to strengthen your bond.
- Stay Calm: Avoid arguments; calmly express your worries.
- Encourage Sharing: Create an open environment for him to share his feelings.
- Build Trust: Develop trust as a foundation for a strong relationship.
- Seek Repentance: Encourage seeking forgiveness from Allah(SWT) for mistakes.
- Emotional Intimacy: Promote a deeper emotional connection between the two of you.
- Discuss Future Plans: Talk about shared goals and dreams to support commitment.
This article delivers a powerful “Dua for husband to leave the other woman” and all the steps to perform it for all the sisters struggling with marriage.
We can’t imagine your pain but don’t worry. If you perform this Dua sincerely, Inshallah, your husband will leave the other women.
“Dua for husband to leave the other woman” has helped many women get their husbands back, and we assure you that you, too, will regain your husband’s love.
This dua will help you seek Allah’s blessing in your marriage and prevent your husband from having an extramarital affair.
Ruhani Dua is a website created to help our Muslim community through various aspects of life, and all the information provided here is halal.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am not sure that my husband is cheating on me. How do I confirm my doubts?
First, try to find evidence where and when there might be none. Check for signs of a cheating husband; if your intuition says that he is cheating, and you see those signs in him, he might have entered a haram relationship.
Is there any straightforward dua to protect the husband from another woman?
Be in a state of ablution and recite “la ilaha illallah” (20) times. After that, repeat verse 19 of Surah An-Nisa. Now, with complete faith, pray to Allah to protect your husband from another woman.