The Jinn are a creation of the Almighty. Their existence is mentioned in many parts of the Quran, and there even is a surah named after them. This surah is called the Surah al-Jinn. Their names are Romanised as “Djinn”, and sometimes they are also called as “Gennie”, this is their Anglicized name.
If you are thinking that Jinn is present in your house and you want to identify, here you will get many Signs of Jinn in the House from these signs you can identify easily & If you want to remove Jinn from body/home, You should contact our Maulana Ji. Maulana ji will help you to remove jinn from home
They are a creation of Allah, so they are not innately evil or good. One hadith describes them as three types; one that flies through the air, one that walks the land as human, and another type that are like snakes and dogs.
They predate the human race as according to popular belief; the jinn was created on Thursday and humans were created on Friday. They roamed the earth as invisible creatures before Adam. Allah created them from “smokeless fire” or “a mixture of fire”.
They resemble humans in the fact that they have mortal lives, have children, eat, drink, and can be judged after their demise to be sent to either heaven or hell. The Shaitan does not influence them; hence, they cannot be called evil. Jinn has wishes and dreams, just like humans. The jinn often likes to infest human households and haunt them.
That being said, it is relatively easy to identify the Jinn’s presence in your home. One of the more obvious signs is the flickering of lights and interference with electricity. The prophet Muhammad once said that “they (the Jinn) will play with the flame.” We know that signs of jinn in the house are not good for us.
Also Read: Dua to get married to a specific person
The jinn likes to interfere with the Light, and they are sometimes the agents of the Darkness, like some humans. Another sign can me objects seemingly moving on their own, like when you find possession of yours in a different place than where you left it. Or things may outright disappear or be stolen.
Signs of Jinn in the House
Many times, Jinn like to possess and haunt the dreams of humans. In that sense, the household members will often wake up with nightmares; especially children. Or, in more extreme cases, one wakes up in the middle of the night and cannot move their body. This type of possession is called sleep paralysis.
- The jinn throws small stones inside the house and tries to slam the doors shut. Fires in the house without reasonable cause are also a sign of the jinn’s possession of the house. As they are made of a mixture of fire, as stated above, it is very easy for them to cause flames inside the house. It’s Signs of Jinn in the House.
- The jinn also whispers and talk like humans. If you hear a whisper in your home when no one else is around, it probably is the Jinn. They also cause winds and gusts inside your home even when the doors and windows are shut. They cause trees and plants inside the home to sway. This is the Signs of Jinn in the House.
- If you think you are not well and if you think something really not natural in your life then that’s is the signs of jinn in the house.
They also make strange noises and sounds in the household. Also, hearing the voice of people from the house when they are not there or not present is a sign of the Jinn. You may also hear footsteps going upstairs or downstairs even when no one is home. The jinn can also cause physical ailments like headache, feeling heavy, constantly feeling tired and yawning, and constantly being angry or disturbed.
- The Jinn can also be identified in more subtle ways. Like when you get the feeling that someone is following you. The disagreements, arguments and fights in the household among the people can also be a sign of the Jinn. They case hatred among the family members.
- The smell of burning matches and sulphur is also a clear sign. If you feel your hair move slightly or feel it standing on end, or have goosebumps, it may be where the jinn are sitting. You may notice different coloured smoke or steam coming from seemingly nowhere.
- Signs of jinn in the house are not naturally its means you are under a very bad situation
In more extreme cases, Jinn cause miscarriages among women in the household. Also, they cause premature deaths of infants. They make apparent accidents happen in the house more frequently. In more obvious signs, the jinn may appear as strange animals in the house like black dogs, black snakes, spiders or lizards; but not a rat or mouse, or a wolf.
Also Read: Signs of jinn
As the wolves are the natural predators and enemies of the Jinn, they cannot take their (the wolves) shape. Or some visions of strange humans in the house with body parts of animals. If you look at a blank wall, you may see short visions or images of the Jinn. These are the major signs of a jinn or a group of jinn in the house. There are many more signs, like having the strange feeling that someone is overhearing your conversations even when you are alone with the person you are talking to.
How to remove jinn from home?
But what to do when this happens? How to eradicate and cast the Jinn out of your house? The holy Quran mentions many remedies and prevention for jinn possession. Some of them are:
- Calling the azan.
- Reciting the Ayah al-Kursi, which is a powerful remedy against Jinn.
- Closing the bedroom door before sleeping and saying “bismillah.”
- Spraying a few squirts of holy water or ruqya water in the corners of each room.
- Burning of bakhoor or wooden incense.
- Praying to Allah and making effective and strong dua.
- Reading the Surah Baqarah.
Perform this Surah to protect from jinn
Recite this surah 100 times after Salaahul Fajr. It’s the best Surah for protection.
‘Laa ilaaha illaaAllaah wahdahu laa shareeka lahoo lahulmuk wa lahulhamdu wa huwwa ‘alaa kulli shay’in qadeer’
A few do’s and don’ts while reading the Surah Baqarah:
- If there are pictures humans or animals (hanging on the wall or display), a dog, bell or anything haram in the house it prevents the angels coming into the house then Surah Baqarah will have no effect.
- Kids toys are ok as long as they are not haram.
- It should be read by one person and not shared.
- Surah Baqarah needs to be read inside the house that you intend to protect.
Dua for protection from Jinn given below –
Allah protects and cares for His followers. Knowing this fact, we should always ask for his protection in our dua. While making dua, we should be pure of heart and clear of mind.
This is best dua for protection. Recite this dua after isha Namaz.
Allaahumma munzilal-kitaabi, saree’al-hisaabi, ihzimil-‘ahzaaba, Allaahumma ihzimhum wa zalzilhum
Clasp your hands in reverence, close your eyes and pray to Allah for strength to overcome the difficulties caused by the Jinn and ask Him for protection against them in the first place.
Ask the Almighty for forgiveness from your sins and promise that you will not repeat the same sins in the future. Repenting your sins is a good way of gaining Allah’s protection and keeping the Jinn away.
Dua to remove jinn from the body:
Recite this dua when you wake up and while going to bed. Those who recite this dua will be protected from the curse of the jinn while sleeping and while doing daily activities.
A ‘oothu billaahi minash-Shaytaanir-rajeem. Allaahu laa ‘ilaaha ‘illaa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyoom, laa ta’khuthuhu sinatun wa laa nawm, lahu maa fis-samaawaati wa maa fil-‘ardh, man thai-lathee yashfa’u ‘indahu ‘illaa bi’ithnih, ya’lamu maa bayna ‘aydeehim wa maa khalfahum, wa laa yuheetoona bishay’im-min ‘ilmihi ‘illaa bimaa shaa’a, wasi’a kursiyyuhus samaawaati wal’ardh, wa laa ya’ooduhu hifdhuhumaa, wa Huwal- ‘Aliyyul- ‘Adheem
This article is all about signs of jinn in the House. If you see any signs of jinn in the house then consult with us to remove Jinn from House. Maulana Ji is always available on WhatsApp.
Frequently asked questions.
Q.1 Why does the jinn harass people?
Ans: The jinn are not inherently evil, as they are a creation of Allah. However, some of them are agents of the shaitan and are sent by him to cause discomfort, pain and to mislead humans.
Q.2 Why does the jinn not appear as wolves and do appear as black dogs?
Ans: The jinn like the darker colours. And they can take the shape of most animals; hence they prefer black. But as the wolves are the natural enemies of the Jinn, they do not and cannot take the shape of wolves.